Safety during COVID-19
We are grateful for the opportunity to give families something to look forward to, continuing our tradition of providing families a place to make memories to last a lifetime.
We want you to know what we are doing—and what we are asking of you—to keep our team members, guests and communities safe.
- Face masks will not be required when visiting Center Grove Orchard. Decisions to wear a mask will be left up to each individual.
- Placing hand sanitizer at each point-of-sale area and additional locations.
- Staff members will complete a COVID symptoms questionnaire at the start of each shift.
Further, we are asking you to please know that we are doing our best to follow the guidelines set up by the CDC as well as the Iowa Department of Public Health to ensure that all our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience. The risk of exposure to COVID-19 is higher when visiting any public place and, in choosing to visit, you assume that risk.
We will continue to monitor guidelines and make additions and adjustments to our policies and facilities to support the safety of our team members and guests.
Disclaimer regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic is ongoing. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person to person contact.
- Federal and state officials recommend social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death.
- Participation in this organization’s programs or accessing their facilities could increase this risk.
- This organization in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in our programs or accessing our facilities.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable under normal circumstances. However, should we find it necessary to close for reasons of public health, full refunds will be offered for tickets purchased for those events/days.